Admission at the Master Program in Molecular Biotechnology
We welcome applications from candidates who have a Bachelor Degree (three-year first level degree) achieved in Italy (DM 509; DM 270) or other equivalent qualifications obtained from a foreign University.
Candidates must have:
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office, internet navigation) and a minimum B2 English language level under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- an Italian Bachelor Degree in either class L2 (Biotechnology) or class L13 (Biological Sciences) OR another Italian Bachelor Degree providing a solid background in in General and Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics.
The scientific background will be verified by a written test. To be admitted at the verification test, candidates must have:
- if holding an Italian Bachelor Degree, at least:
- 50 credits in one or more of the following scientific areas (SSD): BIO/01, BIO/05, BIO/06, BIO/09, BIO/10, BIO/11, BIO/13, BIO/14, BIO/16, BIO/17, BIO/18, BIO/19, CHIM/01, CHIM/02, CHIM/03, CHIM/06, CHIM/08;
- 10 credits in one or more of the following scientific areas (SSD): FIS/01-FIS/08; MAT/01-MAT/09; SEC-S/01, SEC-S/02, MED/01, INF/01.
- if holding a Degree obtained from a foreign University, an appropriate number of credits in the following subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, General and Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics.
Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree in either Biotechnology (class L2) or Biological Sciences (class L13) obtained with a final score above or equal to 102/110 are exempt from the verification test.
Admission requirements are specified in the Didactic Regulation
We accept also candidates not yet holding a Bachelor Degree at the date of application.
Important notice: deadline for enrolment is December 19, 2019. All candidates must hold the Bachelor Degree within that date.