Notice for students: extraordinary procedures for internship due to Covid-19 emergency (Update January 2021)
Students are advised that internship in laboratory (stage and thesis) can start/restart if Tutors and Director of hosting Department/Structure agree. According latest Rector’s Decree, the decision of Master Program of December 2020 and the approval of Biotecnologie Molecolari e Scienze per la Salute Department Director, also first year students can start the activity in laboratory.
Students interested in start/restart the internship in laboratory of Turin University have to:
- check with their tutors the availability of hosting Department/Structure Director;
- inspect the “modulo informazione formazione Unito Covid 19” at the webpage and fill out the final self-declaration;
- write an email at the address email@example.com with Tutor/s in CC at least two week before the planned starting date, indicating:
- if they will attend the laboratory for thesis or for stage;
- laboratory denomination, address, department;
- period of stage/thesis (start - end date of stage period/start – end date of thesis period) and working time: ________(for example: mon-fri); from __: to;
- name of Tutors;
Job Placement office will indicate the following steps and will provide to ask formal authorization to Department/Structure Director.
It’s still possible to agree alternative ways for internship in remote working.
Students interested in starting a traineeship in alternative ways, are invited to agree them with their Tutor and to write an e-mail to President of Master Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Job Placement Office (email@example.com) with Tutor in CC. In the e-mail students have to specify the period and to describe the planned activities.